Just wanted to write a quick update....have been busy...or Jax is just keeping me too busy to post these days...the weather is so nice we spend a lot of time outside...The water table was the best investment ever...and thank goodness for a washing machine and a dryer...we are both soaked when all said and done! I will post all the pictures of when my mom was here and all the fun things we did...Jax misses his Mopp Mopp and asks for her every morning when he gets up!
One of his favorite sayings now is: "DRIVING ME NUTS!" Thanks for that mom...she told him that when he was jumping off the bed and scaring her to death...and he took and and ran with it! So now...if he doesn't get his way or I am not doing exactly what he would like in that moment...he yells...DRIVING ME NUTS MOMMY!
He is very excited to be having a baby sister...he wanted a girl...I think so he doesn't have to share his boy toys...little does he know she will like them too! I am sure she will have a lot of Barbies missing heads some day or tied up so GI Joe can save her! It will be interesting!
John hasn't let me go crazy with buying girl clothes yet...it is coming honey...it is coming...hold onto your wallet...I will be out of control!!
He said he will have to get a second job at Taco Bell...I told him Taco Bell can't offer what he will need! :) I plan to go big!
So that is my update....I promise I will post pics soon!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations Erin! A sweet baby girl and a big brother to protect her! Hope you are feeling great!
Post a Comment