Here the baby is waving at us! Jaxon thought it was cool...although he had no idea what he was looking at!
As you can see the baby is comfy cozy...so cozy with legs crossed that we couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy...funny we spent months debating whether or not to find out...even left it up to my mom who is visiting from Ohio...she makes the decision while we are in the ultrasound room and the baby wouldn't cooperate...so we know one thing for fact...it is my child! Stubborn!
Everything looked healthy...and Hugh...measuring in the 97% for how many weeks I am!
Oh...and I am 18 weeks today if you were wondering! Why God gives big babies to short women I don't know....but I am thankful for big healthy babies...even if they are ornery! :)


1 comment:
Sooo cute! Are you having a level 2 3D? Then you can probably tell!
Post a Comment