Friday, November 13, 2009

Slumber Party!!!!!!!!

Jaxon had his first slumber party! Kate got to spend the night while her mommy and daddy were at the hospital having her brand new beautiful baby sister, Sophie!
Kate was perfect and did great! I am afraid Jax taught her a thing or two...we will owe her parents an apology if she is jumping off tables this week!
They had such a great time! Played hard...and slept hard! But not before they shared some sofa time!

"so let me give you the rundown on how to get your way with my folks"

"you know if I had a little gel and a hair clip I could really do a great up do"
Bunny Ears.....oh wait...I forgot the ear part
I think he is happy she gets to stay!
Wouldn't it be nice if we were older Then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together In the kind of world where we belong
You know its gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and stay together
Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up in the morning when the day is new
And after having spent the day together
Hold each other close the whole night through
Happy times together we've been spending
I wish that every kiss was never ending
Wouldn't it be nice Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray
it might come true Baby then there wouldn't be a single thing we couldn't do
We could be married And then we'd be happy
Wouldn't it be nice You know it seems the more we talk about it
It only makes it worse to live without it But lets talk about it
Wouldn't it be nice
Good night my baby
Sleep tight my baby

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So adorable. Thanks for sharing. And thanks again for everything. You guys are the best!!!