OK...more excuses...we got a new laptop which I have not downloaded any of the pictures or videos of Jax onto yet...therefore I have nothing to put in my blog!
I will do it soon!
I have pics to post of my mom's visit.. John's dad and family....Christmas Tree 1/2 decorated thanks to Jaxon and his golf clubs!....and Jaxon singing songs! He is a very good singer....gets it from his dad! ha! I will tell you when he sings Jesus Loves Me it brings tears to my eyes! I want more than anything for him (and baby girl) to have a loving relationship with Jesus!! Right now Jesus and Santa are hand and hand in Jaxon's book when it comes to Christmas....thanks to all the advertising and mall santas...but I am doing my best to make sure Jesus pulls ahead! I plan to bake a cake with Jax on Christmas to celebrate Jesus' birthday....I am sure the pictures from that will be hilarious! I can envision the mess already! Of course it is either Hot Wheels all over or flour....flour doesn't hurt to step on!
So that is my post for today....I PROMISE again I will soon post more with pics!
(ps...I have nothing against Santa)!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
HURRY with the pics and videos! I can't wait! :)
You sound busy ...can't wait till you have two =) You're a good mom Erin and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment