skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happenings...
Well, Jaxon is getting so big we had to get him a new car seat. I took him to the fire station today to get it installed and he became their new mascot. He had a blast. Even let one of the firemen hold him and show him the truck. He was amazed. At one point he had 6 firemen around him.. Oh I wish I would have had my camera...I am sure they are happy I did not! After an hour or so of them getting the car seat in (we bought a tough one to install) and bags of loot Jaxon got from the firemen we finally got to go home and Jaxon sat with pride in his new big boy seat...still rear facing but he still felt special...he didn't make a peep on the way home just played with his new toys. I guess I should have kept those toys handy as I was trying to unload the dish washer because when I turned my back up Jaxon went....
He of course thought it was funny. He climbs on everything...up on everything...in everything... He is a monkey! Not much else going on in our world... Sleep training is going well...this week Jaxon had a fever so I spoiled him in that department...he is all better now and back to his HAMMY self!Well, until next time!
1 comment:
Glad to see Mr. Jaxon is feeling better and helping mommy with the dishes. We'll chat soon.
Post a Comment