Sunday, August 10, 2008

Look What I Can Do!

Jaxon is officially walking! He would take a step here or a step there but never more than 2 before he would drop and start crawling...now he takes several. 8/8/08 he took is first sequence of steps so that is the day we are saying he officially took his steps! We are so proud of him!
I have a feeling he will be getting into even more things now. Maybe I shouldn't have worked with him so hard on this walking business!! He would have probably been into it any way the monkey that he is. He thinks he is big stuff now and waits for us to clap for him! :)
We went this weekend and got him his first pair of real shoes....a very cool pair of Adidas! He is style'n! I think we will wait till he can really walk before we make him walk in those...when we put them on him now he walks on one foot and than the other....and then tries to untie the laces.
None the less he has reached this major milestone under 10 1/2 months! What a champ!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yea Jax!! We are so proud of you!

Unknown said...

woo hoo Jaxon! no more dirty knees! Now just banged up face, head, etc...and now more broken objects, just up higher! Can't wait to see you on the go at playdate! The race is on now!