Child Proof doesn't mean Jaxon proof....
He sticks his arm in the cupboard and tries to pull out anything he can reach despite the cabinet locks we have on them....a few minutes later...
He knocked the baby gate over on himself...he pulled and pulled until over it came...all to get the cat.
He is sleeping better....this is what I found last night...
Barney and Blankie are always near by!
He is getting his 5th tooth...I noticed it this morning...It is hard to check for them now because as soon as I stick my fingers in his mouth to check he chomps down and laughs... but today while brushing his teeth I got a good look.
He is getting ornery! Or should I say ornerier! He has always had a little in him. Last night I was taking him to bed and he was holding his bottle...in walked pumpkin and he held the bottle out... dropped it on her head...on purpose and laughed and laughed. I am so glad John was there to witness it because he never would have believed me...it was too well thought out for an 11 month old. P-Kiddy on the other hand did not enjoy the prank! She is missing more fur everyday and if you ask Jaxon what a Kitty says he hisses...because that is what his says! No more Meows... just hisses.
We are excitedly getting ready for our trip to Ohio... and Jaxon's big birthday bash there. We are having it at the Richland Carrousel Park... Here is a link if you want to check it out! http://www.richlandcarrousel.com/
John's dad rented the whole place for us so we will have unlimited rides. We are very excited about seeing Jaxon ride on the carousel for the first time. We are doing a Lego theme...I have all things Lego...who knew there was so much out there! And Jaxon is very excited about seeing all of his family and playing with his cousins!
I am sure I will have a ton of pictures to post after we get home.
That is pretty much all that is going on now.
I will leave you with this picture of Jaxon driving....
I am sure that will be here before I know it as well!







1 comment:
Number one ..he is adorable. It's hard to get "mad" at them when they have their "moments"! Soon they'll be talking back and getting into REAL trouble! Ugh! Have a great time in Iowa. The carosel looks like great fun! Sorry playdate didn't work out today. Will is still not feeling well..and now I think I'm getting it...which I am fighting hard to NOT! So maybe before next month we can get together again. If not then Sept! Take care. God bless!High five and knuckles from Will to Jaxon!
Post a Comment