Friday, August 19, 2011

While the boy is away the girls will play!




Maxdyn and I miss Jax like crazy when he is at school but we find ways to entertain ourselves! We shop a lot...poor John works so hard and Max and I spend it so easily!

Maxdyn is really turning into a fun little girl...no longer a baby! She loves purses, sunglasses, reading books and make-up! Yes, make-up already...she pretends everything is eyeshadow and lipstick! She copycats everything I do...Proof you ask? Oh I got it:


The princess gets her crown!


I don't sit in my make-up drawer but she thinks she can (and yes, I found a brush to go through that bedhead of hers)


Diva!

I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up! I want to slow time down...but also so excited to see what the future holds!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Jules said...

i just love her!! she is too cute.... now i get to have fun with my own baby girl =) someday we'll be able to have a "girls only" shopping day together!

Ashley said...

Two posts in a row! Good for you! When are we going to get together again? Feels like we never see you anymore. :(