Friday, August 19, 2011

School Daze





Dear Jaxon -

As of 8/9/11 you are a school going boy! We are so proud of you! You went right in gave us a hug..sat on the apple rug like you were a pro...Mommy worked very hard that day not to cry...and with success I might add which shocked everyone! I can't promise the same result when you go to kindergarten!

Here are some pictures from your day!


Too Cool for School!

Walking in with Daddy

The Pose

Walking in - such a big boy!

The classroom Door!


Showing your teacher, Mrs. E, a little bit of your personality!

When I asked what you did that day you said..."nothing much"!

But I finally got out of you that you painted on an easel, played outside and saved the day when you told the teacher some kids were throwing sand, sang a song to God to thank Him for your snack and had fun! Not too bad for a first day and loved that you were surprised you got to go back again! (Every Tuesday and Thursday).

I can't wait to show you the collection of artwork and papers you bring home someday when you are grown!

We are so proud of you for being a good boy when you are there...and the only problem we have heard about so far is your shoes have a hard time staying on! What a relief knowing you and how you have a hard time keeping clothes on! We miss you when you are there but know you are learning so much to help prepare you for the future...especially your walk with God!

Keep up the good work and let that light shine!

3 comments:

Casey said...

So sweet Erin! I'm always glad to see you are all doing well :)

Jules said...

how time flies....can't believe our babies are starting pre-school this year =( so glad he's having fun & made it easy for you!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!!!! , Ryleigh