What a busy and great summer! Hot but great! We are becoming acclimated with the heat now so it doesn't even seem that bad....unless you park your car out in it on the hot cement for a couple hours then...HOT! Makes me rethink all my trips to the mall which makes John happy!
The summer started with Vacation Bible School! The kids did great...and I taught so we all got to enjoy it!

We have done a ton of swimming! We all enjoy it...Maxdyn is even getting brave and putting her face in the water now! We take walks with our swimsuits on...get all hot and sweaty and go jump in the pool!
Jax is a pro...or so he thinks!

We also did a staycation with my sister Erika and her family in Scottsdale! It was fun and adventurous all at the same time! We ate a lot!! Jax and Maxdyn LOVED having their cousins here to play with! Ryleigh is 12 and Reegan is 1o and both perfect babysitters! I didn't have to lift a finger, both kids were completely cared for on this trip! And Ryleigh and Reegan got to play with live baby dolls! Win Win!

Here are the kids at Jump Street in Chandler! Great place...full of trampolines and bouncers.. kids had a blast! I even did a front flip...I couldn't get myself to do a back flip... 12 year old me would have been so disappointed but 33 year old me didn't want to break her neck! (yep 33) had my birthday while on vacation...
Jax talked Ryleigh into some bubbles in the jet tub....next time she will be in control of how many they put in! :)
We had a crib for Maxdyn but when she saw Jax got to sleep with us she insisted on it as well... this is what I woke up to EVERY morning....

yes she is laying on Jax!
It was nice to get the kids back into their own beds but was sad to see my family go!
It was nice to get the kids back into their own beds but was sad to see my family go!
and that means our summer is almost over...
Jax starts school August 9th! I thought I had till the end of August but nope...August 9th! I will tell you I am already having a very hard time with it!
Maxdyn turned 15 months while on vacation!

She is getting this larger than life personality! Very similar to Jaxon's only with girl mixed in! She cracks up at almost anything and just as easily cries if she doesn't get her way! We are working on that! :) She is starting to talk some so that is fun and adorable to watch her and Jax try to have a conversation...she ends up saying yeah no matter what!
Jax is still Jax but with big boy mixed in! He is starting to become a well behaved boy...who would have thought...NOT ME! He has his moments but I am seeing the upswing and so thankful. Not so scared he is going to get kicked out of school the first week now! He may get to stay the full year! He is very into Jesus! He loves to pray and talk about Bible stories and if anyone is hurt or sick he is the first one praying for them...he even has to remind me sometimes! My mom just may get her pastor in the family yet! I hope he holds onto that passion!
Well, that was our summer in a nutshell! John's work is going well...busy but well.. my work is these 2 little blessings I get to play with all day!
OH and John and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary on July 21! 10 years of marriage...I wish I could go back to our first and write down what I think we will be doing on our 10th and read it....I am sure it is very similar to what we are doing... although I would have never guessed it would be in Arizona but.... I couldn't ask for more!




1 comment:
The Bubbles were sooo much fun! Had a blast at jump street! Your favorite niece, Ryleigh H
Post a Comment