Can't believe the countdown is on but Maxdyn is almost 1! Time flies when your having fun!

Happy 11th months Sissy!
We have had a busy couple of months and feel like my blogging has been the main thing I have sacrificed...along with Maxdyn's baby book! poor thing!
We have been enjoying the weather and going to the park almost daily!

and enjoying summertime treats!
(reward for perfect behavior at the dentist)
I have a ton of pictures to share but not enough time today to download them all so it will have to be for next time!
We are hoping to make it to Ohio sometime in April or early May and have a birthday celebration for Max at the Carousel again! We will keep you posted!
and I will post pictures of the new house on the next post as well!
I would do it now but of course Maxdyn's nap time has ended way before I am ready for it to...with nothing accomplished!
Until next time........



No comments:
Post a Comment