Monday, April 11, 2011

Sissy turns 1!





As unbelievable as it may seem Maxdyn is now one! So quickly the time has gone but then feels like she has always been a part of our family...although she grew too fast to get to wear all of her clothes...that is for sure!

We celebrated with a play date at the house with her amazing friends...although her amazing mommy forgot to take pictures...she had so much fun and got such amazing gifts...thanks everyone! We also took her to eat at Rainforest Cafe...she loved it! We thought she may be scared but she thought it was great...Jaxon has well prepared her for all things scary! :)


We are having a HUGE party for her in Ohio in May! So excited! We are doing an Owl Theme!

and I will be getting her pictures taken shortly...waiting on her dress I am having made to be sent to us! :)


A little update on the birthday girl:

She has almost 4 teeth....only 6 less than she should have but it doesn't slow her eating down! THIS GIRL CAN EAT! She is very close to walking...I think she could if Jaxon would let her! He carries her everywhere! She goes to the doctor on Thursday so I will put all her stats on here when I have them!

She is an amazing girl and so full of energy and sweetness! She loves playing dolls, dancing, eating and chasing Jaxon! She is an amazing sleeper! Praise God I have two great sleepers that like to sleep in!

She is such a blessing!


We Love you Sissy! We are so proud of you and can't wait to see what God has planned for your life! Always stay close to Him and remember With God All Things are Possible!

Happy First Year!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday sissy Max! You are growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you!