Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maxdyn - 9 months!

Well, I am a little late with this post...been very busy lately..but never too busy to share about the kids and what new things they are doing!
Maxdyn turned 9 months old on Jan. 7th. We still can't believe how fast time seems to be going!
She is an amazing sweet girl! She loves making messes...she is way messier then Jaxon ever was! She is all over the place crawling, pulling herself up on EVERYTHING... and trying to cruise but doesn't seem to make it very far before her brother knocks her off whatever she is climbing on to lay on her! Poor Sissy! I am actually starting a collection of Poor Sissy Photos and making Shutterfly books for each year. I figure when they are older they will have a blast looking at all the things Jaxon used to do to her... notice I said USED... we are hoping he starts being nice to her very soon! And the way she has been eating she may be able to sit on him shortly and pay him back!
But back to Maxdyn....I could go on for days with the things Jax does to her but that is for her therapist someday!
Maxdyn is so sweet and shy and loves giving kisses...just ask and she gives you one! She says Mama, Dada, Baba and ahhhhhhhhhhhh....that is what she yells when I yell Jaxon's name...which is a lot!
She finally has one tooth. It only took 9 months but we have spotted some white finally poking through...and I know it's there cause she bit me the other day and when I jumped and yelped she laughed...she has a little Jax in her I think! All we know is she is going to be a tough little girl!
So for all the joy she brings us we are truly blessed! We are so thankful to have a boy and a girl to see all the differences and experience everything twice but through a new set of eyes!

Here are some pics of Max at 9 months!


1 comment:

Jules said...

Awe she's not allowed to be 9 mos already.....where has the time gone? I think Jaxon will get what's coming to him.....give her time lol