OK....so I love being a mom....but realized I have no hobbies other than shopping...and since I am a stay at home mom that hobby is quite pricey so I found a new one!
I made Maxdyn a tutu and had so much fun doing it....can't wait to make more...I am not sure how many tutus a 6 week old needs but oh well...she will have so many colors to pick from! ha!
Here are some pics of my first attempt...turned out pretty cute for not really knowing what I was doing!
the back
Maxdyn's little feet hanging out
I didn't want to post pics of Maxdyn in it yet cause I want to get her 3 month pics taken in it!
It was so easy to do...and fun...but now I have to come up with a hobby that Jaxon can benefit from...unless I make him an Ohio State one....even with the colors I don't think his daddy would let him wear it! Maybe a cape! We will see!


1 comment:
Too cute! I'll have to hire you to "tu tu" my girls!
Post a Comment