Rare gentle moment...
Yes sir that's my baby...no sir I don't mean maybe...yes sir...that's my baby now....
(song my dad used to sing to me all the time)!
Quick update....
Maxdyn is growing so fast...can't believe she is almost a month old! She is such a great baby! Only cries when she is hungry! Sleeps 4-5 hour stretches at night! Very alert and loves to be talked to and snuggled with!
Her belly button stump finally fell off...she was going for the world record....3 1/2 weeks! Crazy!
Jaxon is doing very well with his potty training.....really only wears a diaper at nap and bedtime.
Today I tried a pull up at nap time...it was a little damp but he ran out of his room saying...MY PEE'S COMING OUT.... so he went on the potty! We are still rewarding poops on the potty with hotwheels....however we are going to have to change that cause he is up to about 2 a day! Luckily we had a collection of at least 200 stashed away....we have been collecting them for him since he was a day old....and every holiday or special occasion we get him some and family ALWAYS brings him some when they visit or we go to Ohio...so we are set for awhile! Now we just have to try to avoid stepping on them in the middle of the night! :)
I am also looking for some classes I can sign him up for to keep him active...he loves sports...and I almost have John convinced to let him go to a tumbling class! He is very good at somersaults so I think he would like it...of course some type of swimming class is a must....and golf! We will be very busy if I can find all those classes for him!
So that is the update for now! Hope to get the kids pictures taken professionally in the next couple of days so I will of course post those!
Until then......


1 comment:
How sweet! It was great to catch up on the 'news'! Jaxon cracks me up.
Post a Comment