Well, not having the Internet for a week right after you get a brand new computer and trying to transfer everything over is VERY trying on a pregnant woman's patience! Finally, after 3 tries with Verizon they got it right and I am back online! I can be the techno nerd my parents paid so much money for me to be!
Jax and Mopp Mopp at the airport (my mom)
After Mopp Mopp left, Papa Ohio, Grandma Donna and Aunt Jacquelyn came for a visit...
(John's Dad)
Climbing South Mountain with Papa Ohio, Grandma and AJ.
Mommy, Daddy and Jax at the top of the mountain...yes I climbed the mountain too....in flip flops...I only got grouchy a couple of times during the climb...actually I was pretty proud that me and the prego belly made it (horrible picture of me though).
Jaxon opening his Christmas Gifts from his Grandparents....
What he wanted more than anything....a tricycle...and what mommy wanted...a tricycle with a handle on the back so I can keep a hold of him...
and what daddy wanted more than anything....Papa Ohio here to put the tricycle together! Thanks again!!!
After Papa Ohio left Jaxon took his own tools to everything! Saying "Help Papa Ohio fix it!" Clearly we make the man work too hard when he is here!
That is our family visit update! As for everything else....we are doing well! Baby girl is KICKING and moving all over! She is super strong! We are still thinking of names....let us know if you have any ideas that go with Luedy! We are hoping for an April 5th date for her arrival! That way her birthday will be 4/5.....mine is 7/8 and John's is 9/10....we will just have to tell Jax he is super special cause his doesn't go in any chronological order....or change his birth date to 10/11! :)
That is our family visit update! As for everything else....we are doing well! Baby girl is KICKING and moving all over! She is super strong! We are still thinking of names....let us know if you have any ideas that go with Luedy! We are hoping for an April 5th date for her arrival! That way her birthday will be 4/5.....mine is 7/8 and John's is 9/10....we will just have to tell Jax he is super special cause his doesn't go in any chronological order....or change his birth date to 10/11! :)
We had a wonderful Christmas! Enjoyed Church with the Mitchell's and Baby Jesus talk....but that was all over when Jax saw the presents under the tree and the stocking filled with toys in his room...Christmas morning...he knew Santa came! He was great opening gifts...he would tear one open....throw it to John say open box daddy and move on to the next....true kid spirit! He was just as happy with the little gifts in his stocking that he was with the big gift...a GeoTrax train set....which ended up not working and we had to take back to the store...figures! Still looking for the perfect train set! He reminds us everyday...."train broken...have to buy a NEW one!" I hope we find the perfect one...that works this time! I don't think he could take the heartbreak again!
Well, I think this blog is about the longest ever...so I will post pics of him at Christmas and our trip to Flagstaff/Grand Canyon later! So stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment