Monday, May 4, 2009

Elmo!!!!


We saw Elmo...Live in the fur! It was great! Jaxon and Amaya had a great time together... they weren't sure at first when the characters came up to them but then they were all about it!
We were in the second row so we had perfect seats! Jax just lit up when Elmo came on stage!
They sat pretty well through the whole thing...other than the 15 minute intermission...I know why they have them but come on...way too hard with a toddler! Then he wanted a balloon....and I thought maybe...until I found out they were $10....no way! for a cheap o toy sure...but for a balloon that I will throw away 2 days later...nope! The parents just swarmed to them...they sold a ton! I may just be mean but just seemed like a waste of money...especially after paying so much for the tickets...I didn't see any signs of a recession in that theatre! Anything for your kids right! :)
Anyway...we really did have a great time! Here are some pix!





Forget the characters...this was Jaxon's favorite part of the whole show...the end with all the confetti...he tried to catch a bunch...which he put in my purse! :)
We had a wonderful time! If you are interested in going I say go! Well worth the money!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

HOW FUN! Judah and I are both very jealous... :)