Sunday, May 17, 2009

Updates

We have been traveling so much that I haven't had the chance to update the blog...so I will do a quick update..or my version of quick! :)
We had a great time in Ohio...Jaxon loved seeing all of his family...we even had a brand new cousin born on Mother's day...Welcome Ella.. Congratulations Krista and Brian (Krista is John's cousin on his dad's side) we didn't get a chance to go see her but we can't wait for our next visit so we can hold her! Speaking of Mother's day we had a great day visiting with everyone. It was so nice to be in town with my mom and get to go to church with her...Jaxon on the other hand decided church was the perfect place to play cars so I had to take him in the back while he vroomed loudly! Boys!
We also got to see Jaxon's great grandparents which was wonderful...he had a blast playing with his Great Grandpa John and here he is with both great grandparents and daddy!

and with his Great Aunt Jody, Great Uncle Mike and Daddy!
I was so busy this trip I didn't get pictures of Jax with everyone like I normally do and could kick myself now. We missed pictures with his Great Grandpa Bud and most of my family.
I did get a couple of pics of him playing with my nieces Ryleigh and Reegan
and playing with their dog, Lola...which became his new riding toy
as you can see she is plenty big for that!
He loved all the attention...and did really well with everyone!
We miss everyone but we are happy to be home and very glad we don't have to board a plane for awhile! Jaxon should be able to fly one by the time he is 3 with all the time he has spent on them! :)
Jaxon these days is into Thomas the Tank Engine...all day long he asks to watch Choo Choo...and we went a little nuts and bought him quite a bit of Thomas toys to play with...he is so spoiled!
We went to see Clifford the Big Red Dog at a story time with Kate and Amaya and their mommies and Jaxon could have cared less about the huge furry red dog in front of him...I think he knew it was a person dressed up....he just wanted to go back and play with the huge Thomas the Tank Train set they had... that is what he is pointing at in the picture!

As you can see he got his wish...and way as always!
That is our life right now! Busy and happy!

No comments: