Well, we are home! We had a wonderful trip to St. Thomas for our friends Dave and Jill's wedding! It was beautiful!
We had a lot of fun in the pools and in the ocean. Jaxon loved the water and the iguanas. We pretty much just stayed at the resort. We did go on a dinner cruise which was a lot of fun and Jax loved the boat...it made me miss my dad and bring back all the memories of the time I spent on our boat with him and how much he would have loved to take Jaxon on the boat!!
Jaxon did great on the planes!! It was a lot of traveling and long days and nights but he was a champ! We bribed him with chocolate milk!
He loved spending time with the kids that were there at the resort...especially his buddy Liam and his girlfriend Addison (he is getting a lot of girlfriends)!
I just thought I would share a quick note and put mostly pictures up....we took a ton...if you want to see them all I put them on my facebook page! I will just post a few of my favs on here!
And so is this one!!
Our footprints in the sand!
Jax posing on the rocks!

In the pool! We couldn't get him out!

Muscle Beach!

Loving the waves....we thought he may be scared of them but we should have known better..this kid is scared of nothing! He laughed every time they hit him...even when I took him out and a huge wave came in and knocked me down and I held him over my head till John could run and get him...it had to be funny to watch...scary for me...Jax thought it was great! It took me the rest of the trip to get sand out of places it should not have been!

This is the iguana...probably around 4 feet long with tail that loved Jaxon. It followed him around and Jax was playing on the steps of the pool when it came over to try to get in the pool with him...John jumped up and grabbed him pretty quick! Jax wanted to pet him...and tried several times!

Here is a bunch of them...we were feeding them lettuce!
Let's hope this is not his future career!
Just thought I would leave you with an ahhhhh moment. So peaceful!











2 comments:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Glad you guys had fun. Makes me want to go on vaca. Thanks again for the Elmo idea. It was fun!
ummm....are iguanas in st thomas like squirrels are in the midwest?! they just hang out poolside? cause it doesn't look like the other sun bathers seem to care that this "alligator" is hanging out. I love the pictures! SOOOO fun....I'll have to facebook you so I can see the rest of your pics!
Post a Comment