Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat

Jaxon enjoyed his very first Trick or Treat....
The first house he was a little apprehensive...as you can see...daddy had to hold the bucket out.
By the second house he was ready to go...
and then he wanted to walk on his own to the third....

but still left Daddy in charge of the candy bucket...big mistake....ha.
Here are the proud parents of this little monkey....he was the hit of the neighborhood...
And here Jaxon is at home discovering all of his candy....
And here he is trying to keep the candy from Mommy and Daddy...I should have tried laying on it when I was little...maybe my sisters and brother wouldn't have eaten it all...


And one more of him trying to talk us into one more piece before he goes to bed...big mistake!
We had so much fun...can't wait till next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! he is so cute! Next year will be even more fun! I love Halloween! See you at next playdate. Which we should probably plan soon!