Saturday, November 1, 2008

Formal Apology

Kate,
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my behavior this evening when you came over to play. Clearly the excitement of you being here and the lack of nap turned me into someone I am not proud of. After you left mommy and daddy had a stern talk with me and I am embarrassed for pushing you down and trying to hit you in the head with my golf clubs and trying to take all my toys away from you. So please accept my apology. I hope you come over and play with me again and I promise next time to be the boy my mommy and daddy say I HAVE to be! If not they said they are going to ship me to Ohio to live in the snow.

So sorry....please forgive me,
Jaxon

2 comments:

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

oh how sad....Jaxon, you can come live with me if your parents need to ship you somewhere...there is no discipline in my household...have you seen what the dog gets away with? We would have it easy!!!

Always, Brooklyn

Ashley said...

Jaxon,
I accept your apology though I promise I was not upset. I do not hold grudges and I can't wait until we can play again. My mommy and daddy were not upset either. They thought you were very cute and had a hard time not laughing at you in your cute time out chair. Love, Kate