Here is a funny picture of our cat, Pumpkin. Well, not so funny for the huge bird.....
She has been a part of our family for many years.
I actually gave her to John when we were in High School. And until Jaxon was born she was our only child and spoiled like one...celebrated all holidays with her!
She went missing two nights ago. I discovered it when Jaxon woke up and she didn't come get me to tell me...she ALWAYS tells me when he is awake. I don't even use a monitor.
We searched everywhere for her....and no P-kiddy.
I posted signs all over the neighborhood yesterday....nothing. We searched again, John even took the car and drove very slow through all the neighborhoods. I am sure our neighbors thought we were crazy out at all hours shaking cat treats yelling for her!
I put her blanket out front on our front porch furniture (yes she has her own blanket) with some treats on it...and sometime from the time John left for work this morning and I checked the front porch again at 9am she came home! We are so happy! I cried half the night last night thinking I would never see her again and worse I didn't get to say goodbye! Very hard! After a lot of prayer here she is! Jaxon is happy to have his pal back!
She is being even more spoiled than normal....treats, milk and food galore! She will probably puke but who cares! SHE IS HOME!



1 comment:
YAY!!! so happy for all of you! losing a pet is one of the worst feelings ever, i'm so glad you had a happy ending :)
Post a Comment