Monday, January 28, 2008

Jaxon's Four Month Check Up


Jaxon had his doctor's appt. today. He did a great job...even during the shots...he cried during but as soon as I picked him up he was fine. John went with us....and thought I was crazy at first when I said how hard it was to see him get the shots...and out came the needles...he acted tough but as soon as they were done he was doing everything to comfort Jaxon...and me!

Jaxon is pretty much in the 50th percentile for everything. He is 25" long and weighs 14 lbs. 8 oz. He smiled the whole time at the doctor until he put the stethoscope on his back...then Jaxon got the boo boo face....why don't they warm those things up before they put them on you!?!

The doctor said Jaxon was even cute with the boo boo face and our rule is any time someone other than family says he is cute he gets a hot wheel! So buy stock in hot wheels....we already have a drawer full and the kid is only 4 months old! :) hahahaha!

I guess the only way to save money is to have ugly kids! We will think about that next time! :)

No comments: