Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jaxon's date with Amaya



Jaxon had a date with his older girlfriend...by just a few months...Amaya. We went over to her parent's house to play games and Jaxon flirted with Amaya while she shared all of her toys with him. They got along well....probably because Amaya is the only one that is mobile for the time being.
Amaya went to bed like a good girl and Jaxon of course stayed up like the night owl he is and played games with us and did his best to wake Amaya up...We all had a great time....even John who apparently is not ready for baby proofing as he fell over the baby gate and into Scott and Becky's living room wall.....and do I wish I had a picture of that....you all know how I love when people fall...I laughed so hard it scared Jaxon.....don't worry....John is ok....I asked him after we all laughed at him for a good 20 minutes! We look forward to our next game night!

Jaxon in Amaya's Pink Bumbo

2 comments:

Jules said...

John's gotta luv the pink seat! LOL

Anonymous said...

Don't they make a cute couple!?! Love your description of the evening. I was lazy and simply posted pics with captions for my blog entry of that night. Was a fun night! We look forward to the next game night! See you soon!
Love always,
Becky (and Scott and Amaya, too)