Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jaxon's First Christmas






Jaxon enjoyed his first Christmas. We woke him up early...we couldn't wait...I am sure that will change with time. We enjoyed a quiet day at home and stayed in our robes. Jaxon's favorite gift was his Rainforest Jumperoo and his daddy enjoyed putting ALL the pieces together! That too will be a Christmas tradition I am sure! It was hard not being with family on Christmas day but we did enjoy our own family time.




We went to Ohio a week earlier to enjoy Christmas with family. Jaxon enjoyed all the attention...I am pretty sure no one even knew John and I were home with him!He loves being the center of attention and our families gave him the perfect stage!

Jaxon got to have a picture taken with his Great Grandpa John and his Grandpa John and his dad....for a 4 generations picture. Again, he was the center of attention! I think we can see what Jaxon will look like at every stage in his life! :)

Christmas was so much more enjoyable this year watching it through the eyes of a child!

No comments: