Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sooo busy!

We have been so busy with friends and family visiting and Golf tournaments and a baby shower... all wonderful things to be busy with but I haven't taken the time to blog lately...sorry!And I have been horrible at taking pictures....HORRIBLE...Jaxon is going to think I forgot about him! :) Things should be a little slower for the next month...and then baby girl comes!
My friends Steph and Mary came to visit from Ohio....and they got to be here for my shower which was so nice! Also, our friends Ben and Candace and their kids Liam and Addison and Candace's mom, Diane were here for a golf tournament so we got to visit with them a lot...and Candace and Diane got to come to my shower as well so Ohio was well represented. It was so nice to have my Ohio World meet my Arizona World!

Ashley made this amazing Diaper Cake....so cute!



And thank you to everyone for coming...and a special thank you to Becky and Ashley for having this wonderful celebration for me! It was so nice to get to see everyone and enjoy some girl talk! It was perfect!


When my friends left my sis Erika, Brother in law Chad came with their girls and my brother John came...to enjoy the golf tournament! Jaxon got to enjoy time at the train park with Liam and Addison and with his cousins Ryleigh and Reegan...again...way bad with the camera... We also went to a place with Ry and Reegs called Jump Street. It is full of trampolines and bounce houses...Jax loved it! So did his cousins...we actually went there 2 times while they were here! Plus we ate out way too much and the guys golfed A LOT!
During all this Jaxon was fighting off Croup. So sad...I am so thankful for healthy kids cause watching him cough just about killed me...he is feeling much better...he actually was quite the trooper during all of it...

Other than that just the normal going on here....getting ready for baby sister to arrive! Jax has something funny to say about it every day....from asking if she is going to be white...to if he can kick her cause she kicked him? I can only imagine how this is going to go down when she does arrive! He says he is going to share his toys with her....so we will see. And he prays for her every night! Soo cute! I am praying for a healthy girl...with the personality very similar to her big brother...maybe with a little less orneriness! :)

So that has been our eventful week! I will try to post some pics soon!

No comments: