Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jaxon's Fun in the Sun

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather...well it is almost always beautiful here...summer is not so pretty but the pool makes it nice! And praise God for air! I couldn't imagine life without it! but now it is so nice we can have the windows open! LOVE THAT!
Jax has been enjoying many outdoor activities...and wearing me out in the mean time... it is getting harder to chase him as I am getting bigger and bigger!
We got Jax a bounce house to get rid of some of his energy....

so he still has plenty of energy but at least I am not chasing him while he is in there! And he knows the rule is he has to be dressed while in there...although every time he asks...I jump naked today mommy? the answer is always no...but he sure tries! He loves to be naked...a little too much!
We also helped Amaya (Jax's girlfriend...well one of them) celebrate her 3rd birthday...he likes the older women!


RACE YA!
enjoying the cake...even if it did have Little Mermaid on it...he doesn't care! :)
a cool swing contraption they had at the park...now he wants one for home...
Happy Birthday Amaya....we can't believe you are 3 already! May all your wishes come true...especially the wish that Jaxon stop touching and hugging you all the time.... but I bet that wish changes when you turn 16! Then it will be mine and your mommy's wish! :)
So life is good!! we are counting down the days now till baby sister joins our family...and pretty sure we are naming her baby sister cause that is all we call her! I just can't wait to see how Jax does with her....I have good images in my head...and not so good...praying the good win out!
So that is a quick update...hope to post more soon...I have been so bad lately on the computer and pictures and videos.....I will do better....I hope!

1 comment:

Jules said...

that is the coolest swing ever!