Thursday, July 23, 2009

Poo Poo in the Potty

I will spare you the picture...OH I took one and text it to daddy to show him! But Jaxon went Poop in the potty yesterday! He kept taking his diaper off and saying he had to go potty...I kept putting it back on because he wasn't doing anything...and then he took it off...sat on the potty...and yelled...POOP POTTY! and when he stood up I saw the evidence...in the toilet and on Jaxon's behind! We were so happy...Jaxon even told his Mopp Mopp (Grandma) on the phone that he went Poop in the potty! He got many stickers and a new Hot Wheel car!! Now he yells Poop Potty....CAR! Let's hope it works and he wants to do it all the time!! I am not above bribing him! :)
That is our news for now! John and I enjoyed our 8 year anniversary on Tuesday. We enjoyed dinner in with Jaxon...makes for a perfect night! We celebrated on Saturday just the two of us with dinner and a movie (thanks to Scott, Becky and Amaya watching Jaxon...they said he behaved...we were shocked)! John and I saw the Hangover...funniest movie of all times...not one I would take my mother to...but none the less we enjoyed it! Dinner was great...not having to try to tie Jaxon down in a high chair or stop him from throwing food at us was nice...but we kept laughing because our conversation kept reverting back to Jaxon...and we even talked about him while at the movie! We both missed him but were so thankful to have some time together!
That is all for now! Till next time!

No comments: