I think the pictures will explain it all...
This is how I caught him when I went in to get him after he woke up....he stayed put till I could get the camera....
We will be making a trip to USA baby to get the piece that turns his crib into a toddler bed...I am not ready for that..but he is!
The next set of photos is Jaxon hiding behind the trash can...after he climbed up in the pantry and got a chocolate chip cookie...he was hiding the evidence...too bad he didn't wipe his face first! :)
Are these some ornery looks or what?! Could you punish that? Me either! :)
He is growing up so fast. And he is sooo ornery...John and I must be getting paid back for something! :) He is such a funny kid though. He has such a quick wit already! He makes us laugh a lot! He repeats everything you say now....everything...John is having fun with that... and if we are ever in church and Jaxon yells MOMMY POOPED...John is in serious trouble.
He loves singing Happy Birthday and doing his ABC's...he still loves Thomas the Train and is learning all their names...Harvey is his favorite! He is learning his shapes...he can draw a circle and he also draws setzels...(pretzels) they look pretty good actually. He must get his dad's artistic ability cause I can't even draw a stick figure! He also loves to say all the animal sounds....it is a riot!
Well, he is ready to play...which means my post is over!
Till next time!






1 comment:
Oh brother...toddler bed coming soon!! We need to get on that. I can hardly bend over the crib to get her in and out anymore. Darn belly keeps getting in the way. :-)
Post a Comment