Jaxon is ornery! There is no if, ands or buts about it!
Here are some pictures so you can have a taste of what we see every second of the day!!
This is what happens when I try to get Jaxon's pj's off of him and put on play clothes...he turns his pj's into play clothes!
Jaxon feeding the ducks....the ducks not only got the bread we brought...but also snacks from Jaxon's bag...


Jaxon was helping me clean the car out....I am so glad I cleaned the windows before he gave me kisses through it! I didn't mind cleaning them again...I never pass up kisses!

Jaxon riding his Power Wheels Quad into his tent...Oh he made it!

Jaxon riding his Power Wheels Quad into his tent...Oh he made it!
Jaxon climbing into the tub...fully dressed...and the tub filling with water...
Note to self...do not place Jaxon's riding toy on the end table while you sweep and forget to get it down when he wakes up from his nap....or this is sure to happen again!!
That is our Jaxon....He is so lovable and sweet and snuggly...but he is also an animal! We wouldn't change him for the world!!










3 comments:
Aahhh, toddlers...they're the best...most of the time (smile, smile). Love the kisses through the car window pic! See you tomorrow!
LOVE that he climbed in the tub fully dressed!! lol Gino did that once but I hadn't started filling the tub yet! He is just WAY too cute :) Miss you guys sooo much!!!
This is so cute - I feel like I know him already! :)
Post a Comment