Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jaxon is 18 months old today....can't believe it!


Jax with a diaper on his head and a blanket....
He makes this face at us if we ask him to give us his angry eyes....and then he makes a silly face at us!
Our little monkey is 18 months old today. He is doing more and more everyday and causing more gray hairs! :) He is so funny even when he is scaring us with his love of climbing and jumping!
He loves balloons and bubbles and his bath! We can't wait till the pool is warm enough to swim in. He has already climbed in as far as I would let him...and said BRRRRR! But he cried when I made him get out!
We had a good visit at the doctor today...even though he had to get a shot...he hates those but hates having his heart listened to way more! He did show off some of his vocab to the doc. which you know they never perform on command so that was nice! :)
He weighs 24 lbs. 10 oz. and is 32 3/4 inches! we are back to being around the 50th percentile!
The doc said he is perfect...I have to agree! We are so spoiled with him. He is such a good sleeper and boy! Don't get me wrong he has his moments...but he is such a blessing!
So Happy Birthday Jaxon! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! We love you!
I will put his 18 month pictures on the blog once we get them taken...I had to cancel them for this week because the beautician decided to scalp Jaxon instead of trim his hair! Thank goodness it grows quick! :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love his angry eyes. :-) Too precious.