
Well, what can I say about the New Kids on the Block Concert....I had a blast. I actually spent most of the concert crazy people watching...and there were some crazys....especially the girl that sat in front of Becky, Ashley and myself...we think she was smoke'n something! We had fun laughing at people and reliving our childhoods....as you can see in the pictures we got to be pretty close to them...and I got to hi 5 all of them when they were walking to the main stage.... all I can say is 12 year old me would have died, and not washed my hands for a long time....30 year old me thought....oh if they touched me they touched a ton of others....which means I have all those germs...where is the antibac!! :) It was a great girls night out...and what a relief that Jaxon and John both did great together.
so here are some pics of the event....I still liked Jordan best...and happy to see he cut off the rat tail...


I am glad Ashley broke the rules and brought her camera...thanks for the pics Ashley!
And thanks to Becky for ordering the tickets....they were awesome seats...and I had so much fun!




1 comment:
Thanks for a great night! I had a blast. I love Donnie!
Post a Comment