Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Festivities

Jaxon is enjoying fall...although we are all awaiting the cooler temps. It is 94 today. That means no walk to the park to play and Jaxon loves that! I guess Next week is supposed to be cooler... I am not holding my breath. Although, I am happy for no snow!

We took Jaxon to Schnepf Farm with Amaya and her parents. We had a blast. Jaxon loved every second of it. He rode the rides...played in the pumpkin patch...and danced to the country music to his dad's dismay! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the night:


Jaxon and Amaya in line for the Bee ride...don't let the bars fool you...they still got loose and we had to chase them all through the line.
Mommy and Jaxon after the bee ride... you can't tell from the picture but he enjoyed it just as much as I did!
Jaxon relaxing on some pumpkins
He picked the one he wanted...

Clapping because he loved the pumpkin patch


Mommy making Jaxon pose


Jaxon leaving the farm....look close you can see all the powdered sugar on his face and hands from the candy bracelet we let him have....
As you can see we had a wonderful time. Now bring on the 70 degree weather...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when did you go???? we went on saturday.... how fun. it's such a great time for kiddos!