Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How did this happen to me?!!!

Well I am 30....it seems like just yesterday I was in my 20's! Now....I am 30....WHY ME? WHY?....if you are a true Friends TV show fan you will remember Joey yelling that at all the 30th birthday parties! too funny! It was a nice day. We just shopped and looked for presents for me...always fun....and had dinner. We also looked for new car seats for Jaxon...he is getting so big we need to get him a big boy seat!
My sister and her family left earlier yesterday morning so we celebrated the night before with dinner and WAY too much dessert!
Here is a picture of me at birth....

Here is one of Jaxon at birth....


What do you think?!!
Well, it is time for me to check the mail for my AARP card!

Thanks for the new template ideas Ashley....here is the webpage if you want to add some to your blogs too: Check it out at www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com. It is very easy to do, and it is free!





2 comments:

Jules said...

Boy are you old! haha
Love the pictures....he does look like you a lot! I want to see John's too.

Ashley said...

Welcome to the 30 & over club! Mike will be joining us in 30 days. :-) Love the new template!