......Jaxon had a very easy trip as he got to ride in his wagon the whole and enjoyed every moment of it...
We on the other hand were so HOT! It was 114 degrees and we felt every degree of it!
Here is a picture of Daddy and Jaxon with a giraffe...and here is one of Jaxon with a Hippo....I was in the picture but the heat got to me and it was not a presentable picture...thank goodness for Cropping abilities...
and we all know how Jaxon likes to pose.....I think I know where he got it from...here is his Aunt Jacquelyn posing ...
and of course here is some of Jaxon posing...I mean you wouldn't think we would pass up the opportunity of putting him on every single statue did you...this poor kid is doomed when he has a girlfriend...
we have way too many embarrassing pictures of him already!! But for now he seems to enjoy every minute of it! Other than the heat we had a very enjoyable time. but then it was time to say goodbye to the Luedy's....They left this morning and Jaxon has been yelling for Jacquelyn since she walked out the door. They got to be pretty good friends...


No comments:
Post a Comment