Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jaxon's First Haircut!

Jaxon got his hair cut at Snip Its today....he did a great job! Didn't cry once...even when he saw the nails of the lady cutting his hair...which made me want to cry...but he was very brave and did great! Better than I did...I was a nervous wreck thinking she was going to cut him as quick as she went....so here are some pictures from the experience:
and here he is chill'n at home in his robe after I spiked his hair

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a handsome little dude! That same Eagle Talon lady cut Will's hair once. But no cuts. I wasn't worried about the scissors cutting him, but her claws! Good God! What are people thinking?!?!?!?! See you Wednesday!!!!

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

I can't believe the hot pink nails!!!!!! Why did she even need scissors...she couldn't have used her nails?! How'd your pics go? I am dying to see them...make sure to post when you get a chance! Can't wait til our next playdate so Jaxon and Brooklyn can meet!