Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jaxon takes a dive...

Jaxon swam in the pool for the very first time....and loved it. We have a water baby! He gets it honestly...I was sad when we had to get out too. He laughs when we splash...and he has splashing down himself. I took pictures of him without his T-shirt and sunglasses on so you could get the full picture of him.....poor guy was so weighed down with sunscreen and sun protection that he almost sank! I had to strip him down so he could actually enjoy the water....I am trying to get used to this AZ sun! And NO those are not arm floaties he is wearing...those are just his muscles!
So here he is enjoying the good life:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I am yet to see a picture of him unhappy! You are sooooo blessed! Enjoy this weather. 120 degrees is just around the corner! Ugh!

Jules said...

love those "arm floaties"!