Well, it has been a while since I blogged...no excuse...but Jaxon has been very busy the last couple of weeks with new milestones being reached...He is crawling all over the place...even figured out how to get outside....he can sit up on his own from the crawling position....he is saying Dada....no mommy yet...grrrr...his first tooth is popping up and he is pulling himself up to standing on everything he can get his hands on! I have a feeling he will be walking soon! He has even discovered he can pull himself up on daddy and try to share his Popsicle
.He and Pumpkin have become very good friends...Pumpkin acts like she doesn't like him but she is always going up to him and sleeps in his room and even runs to me if he is crying to let me know....I am not sure why she likes him because she is now missing fur and I found it in Jaxon's hands...
Well, Jaxon is insisting on typing his own message....so this will have to be goodbye....but here is Jaxon's message to you...
wruo93r09uiojiuiyugyuftyrfuytguiyguiyholiujhiouj




1 comment:
All thos milestones!!! That's great! Once they start they sure happen fast & one right after another! Enjoy the ride!!!
Post a Comment