So today was probably the worst day I have had in awhile. Jaxon fussed alllll day...probably from shots yesterday....he did so well yesterday I should have known I was going to be doomed today....but that wasn't the worst of it. It was 4:00pm and I was just getting Jaxon down for his noon nap...I said he was cranky...I forgot to mention he was also unwilling to sleep. Well our cat, Pumpkin...or P-kitty as we call her....was outside playing...I was feeding Jaxon on the couch when I heard Pumpkin meowing like crazy...I figured she had a bird or lizard cornered...so I continued feeding Jaxon...I heard her again...and then again...so I decided to go see what all the ruckus was about and to my horror Pumpkin was in the pool under water. I screamed.... ran over to the net...pulled her closer to me and pulled her out. I put her down and she meowed... I was so thankful to hear that meow. I got her as dry as I could and snuggled with her. She is doing much better tonight! She was shaking as much as I was. I thought we could wait to put the gate up around the pool till Jaxon was mobile....I never dreamed we would have to put it up because of our 12 year old cat! We are so thankful she is OK! Of course me being the camera crazy person I am I got a snap shot of her wrapped in towels.

plus here is one of her normal
so you can see just how crazy she looked!
1 comment:
I think I'm sensing she was a little mad at you! Hee hee... Thank God she is okay! And that the fence will go up now :) So scary! See you soon! High five to Jaxon from Will!
Post a Comment