
Jaxon at birth
8 lbs. 15 oz.

Jaxon at 6 months
17 lbs. 12 oz.
I can't believe it...our little boy is 6 months old!
Doing so much more...just this week he learned how to stick out
his tongue! I was making funny faces at him...so I stuck my tongue out and he did it back..
now it is a very fun game that he thinks is great! and he can zerbert...spit flies...he is a typical boy! He did great at the doctor...hated the shots of course but calmed down as soon as I picked him up! He weighs 17 lbs. 12 oz. which is in the 50th percentile and he is 27 1/2 inches which is the 80th percentile...I think he gets his height from the Clark's..he is going to be 6'6 I can feel it! ha ha ha ha!
It is unbelievable how quick the time has gone...but on the other hand it seems like he has been in our lives forever!


1 comment:
How fast they grow. Sounds like his stats were about the same as Will was! Soon he'll be walking! AHHHH! Hee hee!So much fun though!
Post a Comment