He is doing more and more every day! He has even figured out how to pull his toys on his
car seat so they make their loud noises...I discovered that as Jaxon and I were traveling down the highway and out of the peacefulness of my singing and doing animal noises...entertaining myself only it would seem ...comes his toy monkey squealing from the back seat...
He is enjoying his new foods....except carrots...he is not a fan! I can't wait till we can start fruit!
He is also enjoying his bedroom...this morning I heard him playing in his crib...talking to the zebras on his sheet....so I waited...and waited...finally went back in a half hour later...and he was still playing. I am so thankful he loves his room....and he is sleeping through the night again! Although we do hear him laughing in his sleep some nights...It is such a crack up!
He also talks to everyone now....especially in church....he was cracking up a family sitting behind us Sunday...John was so embarrassed...I thought it was hilarious...although felt bad he was a distraction...but he was giving a pretty good sermon himself...my mom just may get her Pastor in the family some day! :)
Well, I better go....we are heading back out for another walk....we can't pass up the 82 degrees and sunshine....we already walked around the back yard in our Jammie's listening to the pool fountains...it puts Jaxon to sleep!
Here are some pictures of Jaxon I took for his 5 month birthday!
Enjoy




1 comment:
It goes sooo fast! 5 months. Hard to believe. Can't wait to see you guys again. Will give you a call so we can plan something.
Post a Comment