Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jaxon gets a visit from Scott and Amber

Scott and Amber Ward came from a visit from frigid Ohio to Warm AZ.
Jaxon enjoyed having new people to entertain.
We pretty much just ate the whole time they were here! :)
We took Jaxon to the park and the boys played basketball, we shopped and ate some more. It was nice to have visitors. I am doing better when people leave now. I think only because it is 80 degrees here and when I call family or friends in Ohio it is blizzard conditions! But I do hope Jaxon gets to experience a snow day some day and go sled riding at Ashland Country Club and have to walk up that gigantic hill holding his sled...or do what I did and beg my dad to go so he had to carry my sled while I walked up the hill with ease!

No comments: