Monday, October 29, 2012

Random Fun

We have been pretty busy lately keeping the kids entertained (well, I guess not just lately but the last 5 years or so) but lately here are a few things we have done!

Busch Gardens:


she may be the cutest motorcycle mama ever!

The Science Museum:
 Jaxon is very into weather so he was loving all the tornado and hurricane things to do at the museum!
 here are the boys in the hurricane tunnel - hard to read but the digital wind measuring system inside said 78.9 mph!  I got in it too and my hair became an instant weapon of mass distruction!

He makes a very cute pilot!  Since he has decided he wants to be a pilot that flies through hurricanes to measure their severety I am glad he is starting his pilot lessons young!  (and hopefully he changes his mind to something less horrific to his mother)!
 

Pumpkin decorating!

Max and I used cookie cutters to do our star pumpkin but of course Jaxon had bigger plans for John...actually, John did all the work on both of them but I was a great supervisor!
 
Fall Festivals:
 
Jaxon's school had a fall festival so we went and Maxdyn got to ride a horse!  She loved every second of it!  Jax was too busy in the bounce house to ride the horse but they both enjoyed themselves!

 

 
We have worn them out!
This is what life is all about!!  making memories and making your kids sleep well! :)
We hope you are enjoying your Fall weather as well!

No comments: