Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Florida living!

Maxdyn dancing on the beach!
Jax in his element!
They really are so fun...when they aren't making eachother scream!
Finding them like this makes me forget how ornery they really are!
Well, we are here in sunny Florida! We made it and we like it so far! John is doing great at work! We all knew he would! The kids are adjusting well! We are getting everything put away and decorated and we hung up pictures so that must mean we are staying!
I am loving beach life! The ocean just is incredible! I could do without the humidity and it's only February! I see a hair cut in my future!
We are happy to be in our new home- hotel living for 2 weeks with 2 kids is not recommended! They really have been great through this whole transition! And rewarded with several trips to chuck e cheese!
I am learning my way around and very thankful for navigation or I would probably be in Canada by now! They have these silver alerts down here for older people that get lost and they flash the make of the car and licence plate on the overhead billboard and I can just see John having to call for a silver alert to find me sometime cause all my technology fails at the same time! Ha!
I can find the mall so I am safe! :)
So that is our life in a nutshell! Happy, healthy and always ready for a new adventure! Missing our friends in Arizona but know vacations will be a blast visiting all of them! Plus we have what everyone wants on vacation.... Sun, water, Mickey Mouse and free rooms to stay in!
That's an open invitation!
Hope this post finds you all well and hope to hear from you all soon!
Sincerely,
Us Floridians!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks Heavenly! Can't wait to make our vacation trip out to visit you all. Miss you very much. Hug the kids for us!!!!

Jules said...

I wanna visit SO badly!!!