Easter we got up...went to church....our friends Scott and Becky came along with their daughter Amaya...the love of Jaxon's life (well one of them...he has several)...and she went to Sunday School with him...he is still talking about it.... did the Easter egg hunt at the church! Then we enjoyed Brunch at Cheesecake Factory....YUMMY! We all ate too much and enjoyed eating on the patio! Then we came home to take a nap...yep all of us...missed the earthquake...our first earthquake and we missed it....although John heard the waves crashing hard in the pool and got up to check but didn't realize it was an earthquake!
After the naps Jax got to open all his fun Easter basket gifts, swim and color eggs....he actually did a really good job on the eggs! And he had a blast finding them!
I don't have a ton of pictures...I am still struggling with this sciatica nerve issue but we got a few!
coloring eggs....
re dipping them....
Playing in the pool....with his new Easter water toys...and in underwear...a step above being naked!
We are also preparing for baby sister to arrive!! Wednesday it is! Can't believe it is coming so quickly....very ready to meet her and have her complete our family!
Jax has been trying out everything we are setting up for her...swing, infant seat and especially the bassinet:
It's sturdy enough for her!!
and big enough for me....look I fit...baby sister can have my bed...I will sleep here!
This could be very interesting when we bring her home! He says he is excited....I bet that last about an hour before he is ready to send her back! :)
So that is just a quick peek into our world at the moment...I will update more when I am home from the hospital with our new blessing! Still wondering if she is going to look like Jax....the suspense is killing me!


1 comment:
Wow - brave woman! There's no way I would have tackled eggs this year! Good for you!! :)
Post a Comment