Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jaxon's Room and Not Buying the Kid Anymore Clothes!

Well, I wanted to post a picture of Jaxon's bedroom to show everyone his Buckeye spirit!
I wish you could see the blanket a little clearer....it was a gift from his (adopted) Gram Kitty! It is a wonderful OSU blanket and it couldn't be more perfect for his room! He loves it! He calls it his Go Bucks Blankie! Actually anytime you say Ohio State he yells "Go Bucks" I had to wash his blanket today and he waited by the dryer for it.


This picture is what I discovered when I went in to check on Jaxon at midnight last night....I had a feeling I needed to go in his room...now I know why! Which leads me to my next title...we are done buying this kid clothes!

No matter what he have on him he ends up naked! He even has figured out how to get his zippie pj's off...hence the above picture!

Here he is naked in front of the Christmas tree.....


Here he is naked jumping off the couch...

and here he is naked in the sink...
I couldn't find him for a second and looked through out the house yelling his name...then I heard the water running....so I went running and this is what I found....just so you know he was dressed prior to this picture! His face is priceless!

So I think God is going to send us a little girl that is sweet and easy to deal with and does whatever we say! RIGHT?! She will have to be tough to keep up with her big brother though....I can already hear the "I'm not touching you" going on in the back seat of the car! Although I love that Jax is ornery...he has the best personality....remind me that I said that OK! :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

You know, Jax is going to hate all these naked pics when he gets older lol... but they were too cute! I just laugh as I read your blog. He is SUCH a handful, but so stinkin cute! Only three more months till that "precious" little girl is born! I can't wait!!! Than the REAL fun begins having two!!! LOL

Jodi said...

What an awesome room!! And I LOVE the sink picture - it looks like a magazine photo!

Too bad about Facebook... that's so weird! I know it has happened to other people too, though. At least we still have the blogs!! :)