Monday, October 19, 2009

Anti-Blog

OK...so I know I have been anti blog lately...not on purpose. I got addicted to a book series...some of you may have heard about it...Twilight?! hahahaha...I know most of you have read it but I didn't give in to the peer pressure...I am anti doing what everyone else is doing...but I gave in and OH MY GOSH! It is all I did in all my free time....and those of you that have a child..especially a toddler know that is very rare...I mostly read at night after I put Jax and John to bed! :) I am done with all 4 books...and heard of the secret half book online so I will be starting that...I feel like I am in mourning now that it is over! Sad I know! I can't wait for the New Moon movie to come out!
We also have other news......Our family is going to grow by two feet! Yes, we are expecting! I am due April 14th so will schedule a C-Section around April 7th...unless Linsicomb (we have named it Linsicomb) has other plans! (and linsicomb is not the real name...you will learn the name the day of delivery)!
We have THE ultrasound November 9th and haven't yet decided if we will find out the sex or not. We didn't find out with Jax and it was so much fun to be surprised but it would also be nice to plan ahead a little too! My mom will be in town so we may let her decide! This will be her first time ever flying alone so please say a prayer for her...she hates flying anyways and then to face it alone....thank goodness she has unstoppable faith! We are very happy she gets to share this with us....and that she gets to spend some quality time with Jax...while John and I spend some quality (or should I say quiet) time together...date nights here we come! ha! I can't wait to show off all this great weather here and hopefully she will decide it is too nice to leave and want to stay forever...don't worry mom...we will make sure your dog is shipped out as well! :)
Well, that is our news....sorry it took me so long to post. I am feeling great! I am so thankful to have such easy pregnancies...I will take a C-section over a horrible hard pregnancy any day!
Jax is very excited he gets to be a big brother...although I am pretty sure he has no idea that it means someone is coming to stay and steal part of his attention....he will not be game for that! Although, it is one more set of eyes to ham it up to! He tries to feed the baby pretzels through my belly button and he talks about it all the time...until he or she comes out I don't think he will fully understand...even then it may take a few months! I guess I should start praying now!
Here is a pic of jax just cause I haven't put one on in a couple of weeks and I love to show him off!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Jaxon has such an ornery grin! I just love it!

Unknown said...

I think most of us are pregnant. I don't mean to brag, but I ONLY have a month to go. Hee hee.. I just AM so ready...and can't stand being pregnant anymore. I am ready to meet her and be all done with pregnancies! I am so excited for you! Hope to see you the 30th. We are battling sickies here, so hope to get all better this week.

Ashley said...

Well congrats again. :-) We couldn't be happier for you all. Jaxon will be a wonderful big brother.

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

Yeah!!! Congrats again to you....it'll be crazy to see how bug our play group gets here!!! How amazing!

Christine said...

Congratulations! "She" is due the same time Emma was born. It's a good time of year.