Monday, September 28, 2009

Ohio Visit

We had a wonderful trip to Ohio...a very quick and fast paced trip...every minute was accounted for...which was nice but exhausting!
We got to see family and friends...but not everyone which makes it hard...so for those of you we missed this trip...we promise next trip you are on the top of the list!
I was a horrible picture taker on the trip...which I could kick myself now!
We got to take Jaxon to his first Ohio State Football Game....first of many I hope! :)


Our dear friends got a suite so Jax got to run in and out through the whole game with their kids!

Here is Addison (18 months), Liam (3) and Jaxon (2)...

They were racing...I think we may have a cheater on our hands...hahahaha!

The band came up and played to the suites...Jax was so excited when they turned to us and played...he LOVED it and danced and sang along to O-H-I-O!

As you can see he had a wonderful time.....

We went from place to place to visit and Jax pretty much just got naps in the car...poor guy...but he was a trooper and loved playing with everyone!


Breakfast with Julie, Sunshine and their kids....I think Jax and Gino were having a staring contest....


Jaxon riding a tricycle at PaPa Ohio's house...in the house mind you...I am pretty sure John would have never gotten away with that when he was 2....Jaxon gets to do WHATEVER he wants there!

And here Jax is with Bradley...my nephew Cameron's pet rooster...yep...pest rooster...he raised it through school and now it lives with them and is very friendly...Jax loved him!!
We had a great time! I just wish I would have taken more pictures....
Jax still asks for everyone by name and asks to go back to Ohio a lot!

No comments: