Monday, August 10, 2009

Jaxon's New Pet

Our neighbors have a beautiful fish tank...full of exotic salt water fish. Jaxon asks to go over there daily to feed them....so we bought him his own tank and fish to take care of! Let's be honest...I know I will be the one taking care of it!
So it isn't as marvelous as the neighbors but Jaxon is excited just the same...
and at $.28 a pop they can be easily replaced if anything happens to them...and they don't have a great reputation of living to a ripe old age!
Jaxon loves feeding them (hence the plastic tank with a lid) and watching them swim...he has named them Guyu and Calliou...he cracks us up...I am pretty sure he knows which one is which!
Fingers crossed they last a week....or if not we can replace them before he asks why they are floating upside down...cause he would notice!
So welcome to the family Guyu and Calliou....Here's to keeping you alive and avoiding a burial at sea via the toilet!

No comments: