Wednesday, June 3, 2009

#1 #1 #1 #1

We are shouting #1 in our house! Jaxon went #1 in his brand new froggy potty!

We got it last night...I cleaned it all up and set it on the floor. He wanted his diaper off...he kept yelling POOP, PEE, POTTY! He was so excited! About 15 minutes of him being diaper-less he sat down and pee'd! I am pretty sure we have not yelled with so much enthusiasm well...since he took his first steps! Our neighbors probably thought someone was robbing us....unless they listened to our "PEE PEE IN THE POTTY" song!
He got to pick out a special sticker to stick on his chart...and a special sticker to put wherever...he decided his face...and when he gets 5 stickers on his chart he gets an extra special prize...yet to be determined...I have a feeling it will either be a hotwheel or a Thomas train! :)
We are praying this means he will be a very easy boy to train...oxy moron I know!

Here's hope'n!


2 comments:

Becky said...

way to go, jaxon!!!!

Jodi said...

How fun - we're going through the same thing right now (kinda)! Judah thinks it's great fun to yell "pee" and run into the bathroom. I don't think he totally grasps the responsibility that goes along with it, though... :)